Hair Restoration Research
Some of the concerns are:
- What types of cells can be cloned?
- Can different donors be used or will there be rejection of the cells?
- Will the cells grow in vitro and in vivo?
- What factors do we need to keep the cell alive?
- Will the hair grow in the proper directions if this is genetically determined?
- Will hair fall out at a later date?
Individual cells in organisms contain chromosomes with complete DNA blueprints for an individual's genes. Genes make proteins determining specialized cell characteristics and functions for hair loss or eye color.
Gene therapy involves manipulating genes, changing their codes for desired proteins. Initially certain genes are sought to be involved, it may be one gene or multiple genes responsible for creating proteins causing inherited balding. Step two involves identifying the responsible genes, then altering the identified proteins creating DHT resistant hair follicles. DHT-sensitive hairs (hairline and crown) fall with inherited balding. Finally, altered genes are encoded new proteins for target cells. Stem cells create amplified cells deriving specialized cells expressing desired characteristics.
Advancement in research has identified changes in genes that determine the reason for their alteration.
Call us now!
Drop us a line today for a free quote!
844 513 9063
SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION WITH ALVI ARMANI